December 8, 2015
Stuart, Fla. - Pocketec has added a new twist to golf glove technology
with the introduction of the Copper Tech Golf Glove, a glove with the pain
relief properties of copper-infused technology. The woven copper, combined with
a compression fit, helps soothe joint, muscle and arthritic pain enabling
golfers to play comfortably all year long.
The innovative Copper Tech gloves, made for both men and women, are like having three gloves in one. First, each glove is made with form flex technology designed with a compression fit so one size fits all. Copper Tech gloves expand and contract to fit men and women sizes small to extra-large. Second, Copper Tech gloves are engineered with a non-slip patent-pending spider weave silicon technology which reduces wear and allows golfers to grip the club with less tension while improving slip resistance, even in wet conditions. Third the glove's copper-infused technology helps soothe joint and muscle pain while helping to relieve pain in arthritic hands.
"We use high-grade copper fabrics to infuse our products with the healing properties of copper," said Lloyd Cohn, President of Pocketec, Inc. "Our patent-pending design gives the golfer a true custom fit with the power of compression for better blood circulation that helps soothe muscle and joint pain and reducing the recovery time from pain in your hands while improving performance while you play."
Copper Tech gloves provide comfort from hand strain and fatigue by keeping muscles in your hands warm as you play. The combination of copper and compression helps prevent strain and fatigue by keeping the muscles warm. The gloves have been designed with moisture wicking properties to effectively move moisture away from your grip while keeping your hands dry preventing chaffing, rashes and odors.
Features and Benefits
• Copper-infused technology improves health and performance.
• Copper Tech gloves features a non-slip silicon weave pattern palm for the ultimate grip and performance even in wet conditions.
• Supports improved circulation and oxygenation of working muscles.
• Helps prevent strain and fatigue by keeping muscles warm.
• Wicks sweat away from, the body to prevent chafing, rashes, and odor.
• Provides support for muscle stiffness, soreness and pain. Helps to reduce recovery time of muscles.
The gloves retail for $19.99 each and are available online at coppertechglove.com.